2020 AWARDS PROCESS
All awards submissions are reviewed by the Judging Panel comprised of industry experts. The judging process is separated into three distinct areas: Initial review, release of the shortlist, and the announcement of the final winners.
July 31, 2020 – August 16, 2020
Shortlist Released & Secondary Review
August 16, 2020 – August 28, 2020
September 17, 2020
ELIGIBILITY & RULES
- Companies that are not able to attend the TECTERRA Awards Ceremony on June 4, 2020 may enter; however, honorees not in attendance will not be announced at the awards ceremony.
- Entries must be submitted online through the submission form by April 23, 2020/ Deadline extensions will not be granted.
- To evaluate an entry, the judges may ask for additional information.
- If improperly categorized, an entry may be moved to a different category based on the recommendation of the judging panel, without consent from the entrant.
- TECTERRA reserves the right to set, modify and interpret all conditions regarding this competition without claim for damage or recourse of any kind.
- Each company selected as an honoree grants TECTERRA permission, without compensation, to use its name and photograph/likeness and/or entry in promoting this or similar awards programs in the future.
- TECTERRA reserves the right to rescind any awards granted to honorees that have misrepresented their product or entry in this competition.
BENEFITS OF SUBMITTING
- Social media mentions through the North 51 and TECTERRA accounts.
- Brand exposure through shortlist promotion in emails and social media.
- Industry wide recognition through TECTERRA’s monthly newsletter.
- Opportunity to use the official TECTERRA Awards nominee logo.
- One video (1.5 – 2 minutes) about your company which can be used for brand and promotional purposes
- Awards honoree trophy to display in company’s trophy case (!)
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a TECTERRA press release announcing the honorees
- Exposure on the TECTERRA Awards website and social media